Viewing the clipboard actions ( copy paste ) in Windows is a very easy thing to achieve, but before we talk about how to do that, we need to know a very important thing about clipboard viewers.
Clipboard Managers Are Risky
Some clipboard viewers send the copied data over the internet, not for bad purposes, but for the sake of unified data access, so you can access your clipboard data from your office, your home, or anywhere else.
keep in mind that, you are in danger as long as your sensitive data is stored on those servers and you have no idea about your data, does it encrypted? does the server secure enough against attackers? because all of your data might be stolen without your knowledge at all, and this is the most serious part about clipboard managers.
- Permanent Clips/Macros for copying and pasting automation.
- Picture, RichText, File Copy, Unicode, HTML support.
- Highly configurable.
- android version available.
You can download it from here, it is free
Ditto Clipboard Manger
- Easy to use interface.
- Search and paste previous copy entries.
- Keep multiple computer’s clipboards in sync.
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network.
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key.
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop.
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries.
- Display thumbnail of copied images in a list.
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters).
Clipdiary is a powerful clipboard manager, which records every piece of data that goes to the Windows clipboard.
- paid program but 30 days to try
Clipdiary is very good, but it is not free, you can try it and if you love it, you can buy it.
ClipX is a tiny clipboard history manager.
It has a lot of plugins. You can use the clipboard actions in your programs like word excel or notepad.
There are more clipboard actions managers out there, but these considered to be the best on the web. Try them all and choose the best clipboard manager that is suitable for you.